$18 and up per hour, based on experience
Full-time—experienced non-union laborer
Our company is looking for an experienced concrete finisher and form setter to join our team. The hired applicant will have a background of 6+ years in concrete work, 3+ years in finishing and can fulfill all duties listed below.
· Build and set forms for concrete
· Install and tie rebar
· Pour and finish concrete (including foundations, footings, slabs, curbs and gutters, and ADA
· Prepare base and grading
· Must be able to keep a clean job site.
· Must be able to work cooperatively with customers and problem-solve both independently and along-side crew members.
· Must be respectful and capable of working cooperatively with others.
· Must be respectful and capable of following customer(s) and supervisor(s) direction.
· We require finishers/form setter to have flexible hours of availability. You may be required to work any day of the week at any hour of the day (including weekends).
· Must have own finishing tools
· Must provide own transportation to and from jobsite/shop
· Must be capable of multiple finishing techniques
· 6+ years in concrete replacement
· 3+ years in concrete finishing
· Must have a clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a full background check (federal and state)
· No felonies due to job site facility requirements (aerospace, medical, etc.)
The ideal applicant is an experienced worker able to begin as soon as possible. Please be sure to list job history and professional references on your resume.
Orange County Demolition, Inc. is always looking to hire.
Follow the link to fill out an application!