$16 and up per hour, based on experience
Part-time to Full-time—experienced non-union laborer
Our company is looking for someone that can take direction, provide quality work in a timely fashion, is a hard worker, is safety conscious, has integrity, can keep a clean job site, and has a good work ethic. With hard work, a constructive attitude, and clear thinking comes opportunity to advance in the company.
· Flat-saw asphalt and concrete in various locations
· Operate gas and electric hand-saw
· Various types of core-drilling: slabs, walls, footings, etc.
· Will be expected to work on scaffolds, lifts, and ladders
· Expected to load, push, and unload wheelbarrow (full loads for a full day)
· Must be willing to do small jobs with a jackhammer, shovel, pick, etc.
· Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects (75+ lbs)
· Frequent standing, walking (on even and un-even surfaces), carrying, bending and stooping is required
· Must be able to handle exposure to noise and extreme temperatures
· Operators are required to physically work hard for long periods of time
· Must be able to keep a clean job site to eliminate possible hazards
· Must be able to work cooperatively with customers and problem-solve both independently and along-side crew members.
· Must be respectful and capable of working cooperatively with others
· Must be respectful and capable of following customer(s) and supervisor(s) direction
· We require operators to have flexible hours of availability. You may be required to work any day of the week at any hour of the day (including weekends).
· 2-5 years experience in commercial concrete cutting and core-drilling
· Operating a flat-saw and all core-drill rigs
· Must be proficient in flat-saw up to 12” thick
· Must be proficient with core-drill up to 24” diameter
· Proficient with handsaw and hand core-drill rig
· High School education or equivalent
· Must have clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a full background check (federal and state)
· No felonies due to job site facility requirements (aerospace, medical, etc.)
This is a labor-intensive job that requires physical strength, endurance (long hours), and the ability to bend/stoop for long periods of time. The ideal applicant is an experienced worker able to begin as soon as possible.